Manuscripts should be submitted to the editorial staff electronically, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or handed in personally to the editorial staff, in which case they should be both printed and electronically stored.
Manuscripts must be written in both Romanian and English and accompanied by an abstract which should briefly state the purpose of the research (introduction), how the problem was studied (methods), the principal findings (results), and what the findings mean for the military theory and science (discussion and conclusion). Moreover, submissions must include keywords and a glossary of the terminology and the acronyms used in the text.
The author assumes all responsibility for the ideas expressed, as well as for the documentation and the sources cited.
RMT Editorial Staff assumes no responsibility for the statements or opinions expressed by the authors.
Manuscripts and related materials are not given back to authors.
RMT Editorial Staff reserves the right to make editorial changes that affect neither the meaning nor the originality of the text.
Users are free to copy and to make derivative works provided that they identify the authors, the number of the issue and the year of the article's publication.
For more details, see the Ethics of scientific publishing.
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING
- The papers should be 8-12 pages in length.
- The papers will be integrally written in both Romanian and English.
- Paper structure: Introduction, 2-3 chapters (with subchapters, if necessary), Conclusions.
- Text editor: Word 2003, 2007.
- Page setup: A4, borders: 2,2,2,2 cm.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12, spacing: single line, Justify.
- Paper title: size 14, capital letters, centred, Bold.
- The title will be followed by two blank spaces and the author's personal data (First Name, NAME), size 12, Bold, Italic, Centred.
- At the end of the author's name, a footnote must be inserted, size 10, with the following data: military rank, academic/research title, scientific title, first name, name, main institutional affiliation, city, country, e-mail. The second author (if it is the case) will be mentioned after the first author, having also a footnote with the above-mentioned elements.
- There will be two blank spaces between the name of the author and the abstract.
- The abstract will have maximum 150 words, size 12, Italic.
- There will be a blank space between the abstract and keywords.
- Keywords: 5-8.
- Paragraphs, chapter and subchapter titles will start on the left at one Tab (1,25 cm).
- The titles of the chapters and subchapters will be: 1, 2, 3, and 1.1., 1.2., 1.3.2, respectively.
- There will be a blank space before and after each chapter.
- To highlight elements in the text the same font, Italic, will be used.
- Tables/graphs/pictures will be inserted in the text as follows: "Table/Figure no. 1: title". The source(if it is the case) will be mentioned as a footnote.
- Citations and references in the text will be marked in compliance with the American Psychological Association (APA) norms. Further info is available at https://apastyle.apa.org/?_ga=2.77900628.1300327673.1596036267-467119719.1596036263.
References in the text will contain the following identification elements: (Author’s name, year of publication, Page). The complete set of information on the cited work will be presented at the end of the text, as bibliographical references, having the following format: Author’s name, the initial letter of the first name. (Year of publication). Title (Italic). Place of publication: Publishing house.
• reference in the text: (Sapolsky, 2017, p. 13).
• reference at the end of the paper, Bibliography: Sapolsky, R. M. (2017). Behave: The biology of humans at our best and worst. Penguin Books.
For the internet sources, all available bibliographical references will be provided: author, page context, complete link, data of information retrieval. The titles of the papers will be provided in the original language (i.e. the titles will not be translated).
21. The bibliography will be inserted at the end of the paper.
22. The pages of the paper will not be numbered.